Sunday, December 25, 2005

God with Us

The greatest Christmas gift is Jesus Himself, "for God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son." (Jn 3:16) And Jesus gave us life through His Spirit. God fulfilled in Him all His promises through the centuries and made with us a new covenant, always out of His mercy for His beloved creatures.

I can't express in words my awe at God's plan as it unfolds before the eyes of my soul. I look at His mother, my mother, to find the way to thank Jesus for so many blessings. Yet, it's not words that I find, but a tender and deep joy towards God.

Let me borrow the words of the Psalmist:
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
...
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
+JMJ+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home