Sunday, April 23, 2006

Divine Mercy Sunday

After a very long hiatus, a friend encouraged me to post again. I thank him very much, for, as someone suggested me before I started this blog, it is quite profitable to me to collect my thoughts when writing here, though I often fail translating them in words here.

Today, when we celebrated the feast of Divine Mercy, after the visions of St. Faustina, I was granted a very special gift, one I had never asked for specifically, yet one that I have always prayed for. God knows I am not worthy of it, yet He chose today to show me His Mercy and Grace, a lovely gaze to this wretched soul, lighting me up and rekindling the embers of love for Him.

O, how I wish I were able to love Him back as He loves me and all of His children! By His Grace, with His Mercy, for His Love, that my life becomes an eternal song of praise and thanksgiving.

+JMJ+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home